- SAFE & EFFECTIVE - A safer baby nail file that won't damage cuticles or soft nail beds, you can safely & quickly trim and polish little toenails and fingernails.
- WHISPER-QUIET OPERATION - Boasting an LED front light and whisper-quiet motor, you can trim their nails while they're sleeping without them ever knowing.
- VERSATILE TOOLS - These baby nail clippers come with 3 cushioned sandpapers safe for babies and children, as well as 3 attachments for adult use.
- MULTIPLE SETTINGS - Control speed (high/low) and rotation (clockwise/reverse) for enhancing nail filing positions and softer, smoother nails.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, COMPACT DESIGN - Made with a one-button design and powered by 2 AA batteries, this is the perfect baby shower gift for home or travel.
Don’t hesitate to buy this! I waited 10 months to purchase and regret not getting it any sooner. Trimming nails is no longer an Olympic sport. It’s so quiet I can do it while baby sleeps. Best part, I don’t have to wait till he’s asleep to trims his nails. Even if he wiggles like a worm it won’t hurt him once it touches his skin. It either slows down or stops. Works so quick. Comes with extra pieces. Only bad thing is that the light isn’t much help to see nail but rather a distraction for baby. It’s just bad placement. Trimming piece is in way of light but natural light or house lighting is enough.
As a mom of two I've tried my fair share of tools to trim delicate nails without screaming or blood drawing; this one is a winner. My very wiggly baby allowed me to file all ten of her fingernails in about five minutes. I filed each one with the softest file pad and then buffed with buffer pad to remove any rough edges. She was awake and happy the entire time.
LittleHands™ Baby Nail Trimmer
My baby moves constantly if he isn’t swaddled so it was nearly impossible for me to clip his nails with traditional clippers. I figured that this was better than nothing so I bought it! I’m so glad I did, this is a life saver. I was able to file my baby’s nails without hurting him or scaring myself. I tested it out on my fingers prior to his and it was very gentle. I’m not sure how some of the other reviewers cut their babies fingers with this product... you would have to hold it there, hard, for quite a while for it to do any damage.
I want to buy this for every new parent. After trying to clip my babies nails and accidentally getting him a few times (we have a wiggle worm), I was done. With this file, I can use it while he is sleeping and it doesn't even hurt him if it touches his skin. I have used it a few times on my nails and am also impressed. Life-saver