This portable wireless HD microscope lets you experience the thrill and discovery of a whole new microscopic world!
- Recreation & exploration
- Botany (plants)
- Entomology (insects)
- School projects
- Computer/device repairs
- Photography & video
- And much more!
- Magnification: 0-1000X
- LED: 8 adjustable lights
- Focus mode/range: manual adjustment, 0-40mm
- Imaging distance: 3mm to Infinite Sensor Size: 1/7.5"
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 45db
- Sensitivity: 3V/lux-sec
- Video recording format: AVI
- Photo format: JPG
- Operating range : 0-10m
- Battery capacity: ≥ 90 minutes
- Power supply: 650mah built-in lithium battery
- System requirements: for Android 5.0 and above, for iOS 8.0 and above
- iOS: Search "HVviewing (or HVview) image analysis and measurement software" in app store to download and install or scan image QR code and select IOS version to install.
- Android: scan image QR code and select Google version to download and install or Enter address from browser to download and install.
There is a close up picture of the fibers of my jeans!! It's such a fun thing to play with. I love that the microscope is wireless, and I had no problem connecting to it. Sometimes I had to turn the light down to get a good image, so keep in mind that you might have to do that if your image is getting washed out.
I'm very happy with this digital microscope. I originally got it for my son he loves to look at bugs. I felt rather than purchasing the ordinary microscope this was a better choice. Mostly because of its portability. We are able to take this on the go and look into the flower and see the bugs. Very cool to see the bugs in action.
I have recently discovered that it has become a great asset to my coin and stamp collecting. Im able to see imperfections more clearly. My wife has discovered she can see every detail in her face and is enjoying the benefits of clearing her complexion. This has been a great new tool for the entire family. Easy to set-up and connect to both are tablets and phones. Very happy with my purchase.
Purchased for my little one and he loves it. It is a good start to get him outdoors to look at leaf veins and rocks. We also have some prepared microscope slides to study. Looking forward to making many microscopic discoveries this year.
At first, when we purchased this product, we had trouble using it. We had been using a 500x mag for years and couldn't wait to look at things under double the mag. We wrote to the manufacturer who answered us promptly and helpfully and we were able to get the light working. Details really pop under 1000x magnification.
I bought this for my 8 year old nephew who promptly used it to view his little brother’s scalp. And dandruff. Also fun to look at computer and electronic parts, as you can see in this photo.
It was easy to set up and a fun gift to give a kid that age. I can’t speak of the longevity of it but thus far it’s held up to my nephews abuse. Overall I recommend this microscope for curious kids